cDermatology will reopen beginning May 1, 2020 for in-office appointments. However, we are still offering Telemedicine appointments on Fridays. If you feel your skin concern can be adequately addressed via telemedicine, please call or email us below.
For those requiring an office visit, these are our GUIDELINES for your visit.
1. Wear A MASK, BANDANA, or SCARF for your appointment.
2. If are sick or had recent travel to hi risk area, cancel your appointment.
3. Please have drivers/guests wait in the car if possible. If we do not have a room available, you can call and leave your contact number with receptionist. We will call when available.
4. Please respect 6' distancing while in office.
5. Please clean your hands when you enter the exam room.
6. Sign-in will be verbal.
7. The front and exit doors will remain open so there are no handles to touch.
8. We will have one medical assistant- one patient- one exam room flow.
9. If you are in need of any products, we can provide curbside pick-ups.
10. Please be patient with us as we implement these new guidelines.
Our first priority remains the safety and health of all Coloradans. Please help us keep everyone safe! Thank you.
cDermatology is based on one simple philosophy: combining the latest technology and expertise with unfailing commitment from our board certified dermatologists to providing the highest level of patient care.
Dr Chiang is a board certified dermatologist who has been in practice for over 10 years. She and her friendly staff are committed towards helping you and your family achieve and maintain healthy skin. We offer a broad array comprehensive array of medical, surgical, and cosmetic dermatology services for men, women and children, Whether you are considering facial rejuvenation or seeking treatment for a chronic disease or skin cancer, you can trust that you will receive the ultimate in care.
The goal of our dermatologist at cDermatology is to improve and maintain your overall skin health and to empower you with an understanding of your condition and therefore have the best skin possible for you!
cDermatology is located at 601 E Hampden Ave in Swedish Medical Plaza One. This is the red brick building attached to the east side of Swedish Hospital. You can park in the free south parking garage connected by a pedestrian bridge directly across from our building on Washington Street. There is also a free parking garage on Clarkson Street. Free valet is available in front of our building. Handicap accessible. We are on the 3rd floor.
Sign up for our Exclusive Offers and Latest News from cDermatology!